KAYAK & SUP Pricing
Cash on all onsite purchases & balances Due! No credit cards accepted on trip day! Credit cards accepted only on deposits through online reservation system! Cash balance due on day of trip!
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Trip Advisor and Google + and sign-up for our newsletter for special pricing!
Check our schedule for daily locations as we are not in same location each day!
Professional ACA Certified Instructor Guided Kayak & Stand-Up Paddle Board (SUP) Tours with single Kayak or SUP board, Paddle, Leash & PFD included (includes 15 minute on land instruction)
- One hour Intro to Kayak Lesson/Tour with guides: $59.00
- 90 minute Intro to SUP Lesson/Tour with guides: $69.00
- Two hour Scenic Kayak Lesson/Tour with guides: $79.00
- 90 minute SUP Yoga or Pilates Session/Lesson with instructor: $79.00
- Three hour Scenic Deluxe Kayak Tour with guides: $99.00
- ACA Level 1 (3 hr.) Kayaking Skills Course with certified instructor: $199.00
- Regular Membership: $99.00/season - 50% off prices above
- Gold Membership: $299.00/season - ALL TRIPS FREE ALL SEASON
scroll down for trip descriptions!
Rentals: (For members Only) Kayak & Stand-Up Paddle Board (includes Kayak or SUP Board, Paddle, Leash, PFD) Only at locations we are running tours on that day! Reservations required by e-mailing us! Member pricing below:
- Kayak: One hour $30 / Two hour $40 / Three hours or more $15/hr.
- SUP: One hour $35 / Two hour $45 / Three hours or more $20/hr.
- See "additional info/membership page" for more information.
Gratuities are greatly appreciated for a job above and beyond your expectations. We thank you for your patronage!
Cold water, Healthy Energy Bars, paddling gloves, Dry Bags and JK Kayak T-shirts will be available for sale before & after trip. Cash only on all onsite purchases!
4-day Huntington Kayak & SUP Youth Program:
- 4-day Huntington Youth Kayak and/or SUP program at Gold Star Battalion Beach / Sessions are Mon. - Thurs. for 2 hrs. in morning and/or afternoon / 9-17 yrs. old / $250 per session / $450 for both AM & PM sessions of Kayak & SUP (4 days)
- Beginner program with all equipment provided. Run by ACA certified instructors. Small classes with personalized attention and instruction. No experience needed! E-mail us for more information!
- Frame ready certificate of completion included!
5-day East Islip Paddle Camp
- 5-day East Islip Paddle Camp at East Islip Beach / Mon. - Fri. 9:00am - 4:00pm / Grades 3-8 / $240 residents & $300 non-residents. Many other activities included!
- Contact Town of Islip at (631) 224-5404 for info and reservations.
- Frame ready certificate of completion included!
Kayak & SUP Private Lessons: $75/hr./person - minimum of 2 hrs.
Group Tours: please e-mail for special pricing.
Please visit our BOOK NOW page to see events calendar and make reservations!
Reservations can be made by leaving a $25/person credit card deposit (card will be charged tax and convenience fee) or including a promotion code. All balances must be paid in cash at site and will not be charged any online fees.
Remember to always be at site at least 45 minutes before your scheduled trip time and always check our NEWS & DEALS page the morning of your trip for any changes. The meeting place is the location of your trip which you can find by following directions from ACTIVITIES PAGE. Do not go to Hauppauge location!
All Kayaks and SUP boards are singles!
One hour Scenic Beginner Kayak Tour/Lesson: (minimum age is 10 yrs. old)
- A 1 hr. tour with instructors/guides starting with a 15 min. land lesson on paddling safety and basic techniques. Perfect for first time paddlers with no experience. Expect to be on water for 45 mins.
Two hour Scenic Beginner Kayak Tour/Lesson: (minimum age is 12 yrs. old)
- A 2 hr. tour with instructors/guides starting with a 15 min. land lesson on paddling safety and basic techniques. Perfect for beginners & intermediate paddlers! Expect to be on the water for just under 2 hrs.
90 min. Scenic Beginner SUP Tour/Lesson: (minimum age is 12 yrs. old)
- A 90 min. tour with instructors/guides starting with a 15 min. land lesson on paddling safety and basic techniques. Perfect for beginners! Expect to be on water for just under 1-1/2 hrs.
90 min. SUP Yoga or Pilates Fitness Class: (minimum age is 14 yrs. old)
- A 90 min. SUP yoga or pilates class performed on a SUP board with our SUP instructor. Includes 15 min. land lesson on paddling and basic techniques. Perfect for beginners as well as more seasoned yogis! Expect 45 mins. of yoga or pilates and 30 mins. of paddling on calm waters in a serene setting.
Three hour Scenic Kayak Tour: (minimum age is 14 yrs. old)
- A 3 hr. tour starting with a 15 min. land lesson on paddling safety and basic techniques, a beach stop and maybe some swimming. It is recommended that you have been on our 1 or 2 hr. tour before attempting this trip.
Three hour ACA Level 1 Introduction to Kayaking Skills Course: (minimum age is 15 yrs. old)
- Take a land and water American Canoe Association (ACA) Level 1 Skills Course taught by certified ACA instructors and receive an ACA certified course completion card. Course curriculum will include: environmental conditions, personal preparation, kayak equipment, stroke & rescue techniques, kayak maneuvers, policies of the ACA and more. This course is designed as a short program emphasizing safety, enjoyment and skill acquisition for entry level individuals. Feel secure to paddle on your own after taking this advanced kayaking program.
Huntington Kayak and SUP Youth Program (ages 10-17 yrs. old):
- 4 day program for 2 hrs. in AM and/or PM on selected weeks in June and August @ Gold Star Battalion Beach in Huntington. Each session is either Kayak or SUP. You may reserve for one or multiple sessions. Beginner program teaching water safety and paddling techniques as well as excursions on the water. All equipment provided. E-mail us for more information!
East Islip Paddle Camp (grades 3-8):
- 5 day camp from 9am-4pm Mon. - Friday / July - August @ East Islip Beach. Many other camp activities are included.
- Call Town of Islip at (631) 224-5404 for information and reservations.
- Minimum of 2 hrs. - let us know what you have in mind as we are very flexible.
- One-on-one attention to give you maximum time to learn the skills involved to become a proficient paddler.
Refund Policy: Reservations may be changed for another date by e-mailing us more than 3 days (72 hrs.) in advance of scheduled tour. You must receive a confirmation e-mail from us to complete the request. You will lose your deposit if reservations are changed less than 72 hrs. before scheduled trip. late arrivals or no-shows will lose any deposit or coupon offer. There is a limited number of vessels on each trip & we are on a schedule so please be considerate and follow procedures.
Weather Cancellations: If in doubt, please check our "News" page the morning of your trip for all cancellations. If there is no posting, the trip is on and we are expecting you. If weather moves in unexpectedly, some trips may be cancelled at site and not posted on "News" page.
If we are out on the water, phone calls to 800 number and e-mails might not be answered, so please prepare in advance with directions, etc.
All participants must sign waiver! Anyone under 18 yrs. of age must be accompanied by adult.
PFD's (personal floatation device) must be worn and secure at all times.
You must be able to float or swim to participate in any of our activities!
The use of alcoholic beverages on trips is prohibited.
NO SMOKING on any of our trips! This includes vape devices!
All participants must remain in kayaks at all times.
Unruly guests will be taken back to put-in location and asked to leave with NO REFUND! The safety of our guests is most important.